Field Service Technician, Loading Docks and Doors
Just Rite Equipment is looking for a seasoned Field Service Technician for our Baltimore, MD office.
The successful field service technician will have the experience to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment.
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff. Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $100 million company. We have grown from 180 to 300+ employees over the last 2 years. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 5 years experience with mechanical and electrical skils
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Commensurate with experience
- We offer a complete benefits package including 401K
Visit our website, www.southerndockproducts.com
Email resumes to Linda Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org