Overhead Door Company of Austin, a division of DuraServ, provides loading dock equipment, commercial door products, and installation services in Cedar Park, Texas. We are the biggest distributor and service provider of Serco loading dock equipment, and Albany, Chase Traffic Doors, Overhead Door & Rytec commercial doors in Texas.
Call Overhead Door Company of Austin today at (512) 380-1880 or connect with us online to find out how we can help you.
Loading Dock Equipment
Dock Levelers & Lifts
Serco loading dock levelers and lifts include industry-leading features which increase productivity and improve the safety of the loading dock.
Mechanical Dock Levelers
Serco W series mechanical dock levelers set the industry standard for durability, dependability, and safe operation. Mechanical dock levelers have a single-point adjustment extension spring counterbalance, unlimited float hold-down, an integral maintenance strut, and lip support latch features.
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WL
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WS
- Serco Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler
Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Hydraulic dock levelers provide the highest capacity rating and are designed for busy loading docks. Serco hydraulic dock levelers are high-performance, low-maintenance, fast, safe, and have an easy push-button operation. The SafeTFrame® design delivers added durability and structural strength.
Air Powered Dock Levelers
Serco Air Powered dock levelers are safe, easy to operate, and with advanced technology used in heavy-lifting industries. It offers a low-maintenance solution and operational efficiency. A simple push-button activation rises the deck effortlessly. No springs, no hold down, no costly repairs.
- Serco Air Powered Edge-of-Dock Model
Specialty Dock Levelers
Serco specialty dock levelers deliver reliable powered up and powered down performance.
- Serco Power-Assisted Dock Leveler Model PAL
- Serco Versadock Dock Leveler
- Serco Vertical Dock Leveler
- Serco Vertical Hydraulic Rail Leveler
Dock and In-Plant Lifts
Dock and In-Plant Lifts provide accessibility to docks and permit the safe and efficient transfer of products.
- Serco Level Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Tilter
- Serco Load Warrior Double Scissors Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Scissor Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Tilter Model
- Serco Load Warrior Turntable Model
- Serco Rail Lift Model
- Serco Scissors Dock Lift Model SDL68-5
Dock Seals & Shelter
Dock seals or shelters cover the gap between a dock and a trailer by creating an extension of a facility that seals the top, sides, and back of a trailer.
Serco dock seals create an airtight seal between a dock system and trailer.
Serco dock shelters enclose trailer tops and sides for ultimate sealing efficiency. Serco dock shelters offer reliable performance and protection from compression and reversing trailers.
- Serco R620 Mechanical Rail Shelter
- Serco S420 Rigid Frame Dock Shelter
- Serco S2200 Ultra Shelter
- Serco S3200 Snap-back Dock Shelter
Dock Seals Options
Serco dry dock system shields a loading dock area from external moisture with no required maintenance.
- Serco S900DD Dry Dock System
Serco inflatable dock seals and shelters provide a tight seal for climate-controlled loading docks.
Safety Equipment & Truck Restraints
Loading dock safety equipment prevents dock accidents during loading and unloading.
Truck restraints keep a truck or trailer stationed at the dock.
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL10
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL20
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL40
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL60
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL70
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL80
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL90
- Serco SLP3000 Recessed Vehicle Restraint
Wheel restraints secure any vehicle to effectively maintain an accident-free loading dock.
- Serco SLSC Safety-Chock Surface Restraint
- Serco Manual Safety Chock
- Serco Universal Truck-Chock In-Ground Wheel Restraint
Commercial Door Products
Overhead Door Company of Austin offers commercial doors from rolling doors to sectional doors and high-speed doors. Designing an efficient loading dock involves analyzing and assessing an entire operation to determine and identify the proper door solution.
Commercial Rolling Steel Doors
Overhead Door carries a full line of rolling steel doors including rolling steel fire-rated service doors, insulated rolling steel fire-rated service doors, rolling steel service doors, and rolling fire counter doors. Rolling steel doors provide long-lasting performance and are reliable solutions for self-storage facilities, warehouses, pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools, and retail businesses.
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 630 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 631 Series- Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Fireking 634 Series – Rolling Steel Fire Rated Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 600 Coil-Away Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 610 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 620 Stormtite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 625 Stormtite Insulated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Overhead Door – Model 640 Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 641 Stainless Steel Rolling Fire Counter Door
- Overhead Door – Model 660 Integral Frame Rolling Fire Counter Door
Overhead Sectional Doors
Overhead Door™ aluminum sectional doors, steel sectional doors, insulated steel sectional doors, and Thermacore insulated sectional doors are economical, durable, and reliable. An assortment of door panel profiles, track and hardware, and specialized options allows the further customization of doors to your specific project requirements.
- Overhead Door – Model 416 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 418 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 420 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 422 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 424 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 426 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 430 Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 432 Insulated Steel Sectional Door
- Overhead Door – Model 511 Aluminum Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 591 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 593 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 594 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 595 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 598 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 599 Insulated Sectional Door
High Performance Doors
Overhead Door Company of Austin carries Albany, Chase, Overhead Door, and Rytec high-performance doors for temperature-controlled environments, manufacturing, food and beverage, cold storage, warehouse, and distribution facilities. Albany, Chase, Overhead Door, and Rytec doors comply with strict quality standards, offer superior workmanship, and deliver excellent performance and reliability.
Overhead Door RapidFlex® high speed exterior rubber doors are designed for extreme, and heavy-duty applications. It features breakaway and self-reset, infrared obstruction detection, and wireless reversing safety edges.
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-990
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-991
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-992
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-993
- High Speed Exterior Rubber Door-994
Rytec offers outstanding quality, performance, and reliability. Rytec high-performance doors include freezer doors, fast seal doors, spiral, predadoor, pharma seal, and full vision doors. It provides security, safety, energy savings, and requires minimal maintenance.
- Rytec Bantam MD600 Dock Door
- Rytec Bantam Model MD600 With Full Vision Clear Panel
- Rytec CR5000 Clean Roll Door
- Rytec Fast Fold Door
- Rytec Fast Fold Freezer Door
- Rytec Fast Seal FS1000
- Rytec Fast Seal FS3000 Full Vision Clear Door
- Rytec Fast Seal Model FS1500
- Rytec Pharma-Roll Door
- Rytec Pharma Seal Door
Albany doors enhance the flow and convenience of your business by creating entrance solutions for the front, back, and interior of your building.
- Albany Model 670 Rapid Roll Door
- Albany M&I Ultra Big Extreme Duty High Speed Door
- Albany Model 355 High Speed Door
- Albany Therma Freeze Insulated High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Clean High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Cool High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Fast High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Freeze High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Secure 3000 High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Slim High Speed Door
- Albany Ultra Tough M&I Rubber Door
Chase Traffic Doors
Chase traffic doors are a cost-effective solution for fast and efficient, two-way movement through an opening where visual, sound and environmental barriers are required.
- Chase AirGard Model 100 Traffic Doors
- Chase AirGard Model 973 Traffic Doors
- Chase Durulite Standard Traffic Doors
Commercial door operators provide security and reliability for business facilities.
- Overhead Door RHX™ Heavy Duty Commercial Operators
- Overhead Door RMX™ Medium-Duty Commercial Operator
- Overhead Door RSX™ Standard Duty Commercial Operator
Aftermarket products prevent energy loss and ensure dock personnel and equipment are protected from accidents.
- Rytec Turbo Seal Insulated Door
- Serco Energy Guard™
- Serco S1000 Ultra Seal w/ Fixed Head Pad
Industrial fans are High-Volume, Low-Speed Fans that efficiently move air through an industrial space. HVLS fans are ideal in climate-controlled and non-conditioned areas.
- Serco ATEC HVLS Fans
- Serco ATEC Fan
- Kelly ATEC HVLS Fans
- C-Class Commercial Fan
Loading Dock Equipment and Commercial Doors Uses
- Auto Dealers
- Cold Storage
- Distribution Centers
- Energy Efficient Facilities
- Food & Beverage Plants
- High Security Areas
- Industrial Operations
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Parking Garages
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Retail Businesses
- Service Centers
- Transportation & Transit
- Warehousing Facilities
Cedar Park, Texas Most Trusted Loading Dock and Commercial Door Distributor and Installer
Overhead Door Company of Austin, a division of DuraServ, supplies loading dock equipment and commercial door products to Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Cedar Creek, San Marcos, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, and Temple, TX.
Our team of experts is ready to work with facility managers and architects from loading dock design to installation. We ensure you specify and install the exact loading dock equipment you need to optimize performance (down to the last dock bumper). Everything is done to your measurements and capacity requirements.
Call Overhead Door Company of Austin today at (512) 380-1880 or connect with us online to discover safe, smooth, and cost-effective loading dock equipment, commercial door products, and installation services.